If you want a list of happy marriage tips to see if your marriage is on the right-track, here are a few pointers which serve as quick and easy to read advice for a healthy marriage.
These are pointers for the husband to bear in mind also not just marriage advice for women only:
- marriage is another word for teamwork
- effective communication is the core, never assume anything
- trust is vital, without trust you are building your marriage on very rocky ground
- sprinkle your days and life with fun and laughter
- remember that every time you hit a downturn, the only way you will go is up
- never stop talking to one another
- never go to bed at night angry
- share the housework and share the bills
- listen, actually, really listen when your spouse talks
- if you disagree on something, do so amicably
- your fights and arguments should not be a public display
- never let your anger fester, let it out before the day is over
- learn to apologize, even if you are wrong
- take care of your finances
- keep date nights going throughout your marriage
- try to take at least one break a year as a couple (leave the kids with grandparents)
There is so much advice on marriage but we feel that the concise pointers above pretty much sum up what makes for a strong foundation to a good marriage.
If you bear this information in mind, you won’t find yourself looking for save marriage tips later on.
Articles related to Marriage Help: